Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Damn Pretty...


Damn Pretty Picture...I have taken this shot a number of times and never ceases to impress me. Not the photo taking prowess, but the nature of this perspective...I have it in many permutations of good lookin'. You folks that frequent the Missouri recognize this locale...those of you who don't...well...maybe you should visit. You only live once, so get your ass out here and let your soul fill with the most beautiful fishing experience of your life. I know you will have several and hopefully countless memories etched within your subconscious...but here is my proposal.

Why you let another experience pass you by? Experiences in life and fishing are so more important than another million dollareenies...or whatever your financial situation is...get more life experiences...your family will appreciate it...not to mention your Super-Ego...remember that is th opposite of your Id...keep the Id hidden, he does not advance your soul.

No comments: