Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Barter lines


Bartering is a beautiful thing. Here's a sampling of would be trades from Craig's list today.



Web designer in western MT will trade design work for firearms (another guy in high tech looking for a way out)


I have a few nice goats to trade

trade for hay insulation, sand, canning jars or fruit trees. One small pygmy dwarf exposed to a nigerian dwarf buck blue eyed, one nubian doeling one young milking goat (I don't claim to be an expert in goats, but this sounds like one hell of a deal.)


I am in need of a spiral perm
(aren't we all??)


Trade My PT Cruiser for a truck- ( I bet you would. Hindsight really is 20/20)


Trade labor for adult toys (uummmm-wow)


Trade Beretta for Kids (Non-traditional adoption technique)


Playhouse slide will trade

Came off cedar playhouse. The chickens would not think so fun to play on the slide.
(People, smart people, should track this person down and study them.)



I have a bow wflex extreme 2 in excellent shape barely used i paid 2000 for that i want to trade for a plasma or lcd tv-

(wasnt it the bowflew commercials on your undersized tv that got you into this predicament? maybe its time to read a book)



Words of wisdom from the interweb today- dont take wooden nickels. I'm going fishing.

No comments: