Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Girls Win!


This is such a great picture from 2008 we just had to post it again. Alison was fishing with guide Mitch Kowalski through PRO. Mitch guides for us as well, and put Alison into this great Brown on a dry fly.

I have fond memories of fishing with my Dad every summer on the Madison River as a child. I hadn't been back in almost 20 years, and thought it would be a fun Father/Daughter get away, for old times sake. So we headed up to the Missouri River. Thanks to a great, and very patient guide, Mitch, I landed what will I am sure be the biggest Brown I will ever catch in my lifetime! I am looking forward to getting out of the city and going back to the river very soon. Great memories!

Alison Lindgren

1 comment:

Squeeky Oar Lock said...

Great fish on a great river by a great gal. Hooray Alison!